Words of the Sacred Heart
"Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am meek and humble of Heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden light." (Mt. 11:28-30)
Beginning 4 January 2019, the Knights of Columbus Woodlawn Council 2161 Traditional Latin Mass Guild will host First Friday devotions to the Sacred Heart at St. Titus Church, 952 Franklin Avenue, Aliquippa PA 15001, to include 6:30 PM Confession & Holy Rosary and 7:00 PM Low Mass, followed by the Litany of the Sacred Heart, Act of Reparation & Act of Consecration. These First Friday Masses are in addition to the 3rd Sunday of the month, 12 noon, Latin Masses. View the complete 2019 Traditional Latin Mass schedule here.
Twelve Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary
1. "I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life."
2. "I will give peace in their families."
3. "I will console them in all their troubles."
4. "They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of death."
5. "I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings."
6. "Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy."
7. "Tepid souls shall become fervent."
8. "Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection."
9. "I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored."
10. "I will give priests the power to touch the most hardened hearts."
11. "Those who propagate this devotion shall have their name written in My Heart, and it shall never be effaced."
12. "The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.
Cor Jesu sacratissimum, miserere nobis. (Most sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!)