Catholic Identity Conference 2015 will take place 25-27 September 2015, in Weirton, West Virginia.
This year's conference theme: The Three "R's" of Modernism: Recognize it; Refute it; and Return to Tradition.
The conference will begin on Friday, 25 September 2015, at 6:30 PM, with a Solemn High Mass at St. Joseph the Worker Catholic Church, 229 California Avenue, Weirton, WV, offered by Canon Jean-Marie Moreau of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest.
- Patrick Archbold, Creative Minority Report
- Michael Matt, Editor of The Remnant
- John Vennari, Editor of Catholic Family News
- Louie Verrecchio, Harvesting the Fruit of Vatican II
- Christopher Ferrara, President of American Catholic Lawyers Association, Inc.
- James Vogel, Editor of The Angelus
- Fr. Gregory Pendergraft, Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter
- Dr. Michael Sirilla, Professor of Dogmatic and Systematic Theology, Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Dr. John Rao, Director of The Roman Forum