Words of the Sacred Heart
"Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am meek and humble of Heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden light." (Mt. 11:28-30)
Beginning 4 January 2019, the Knights of Columbus Woodlawn Council 2161 Traditional Latin Mass Guild will host First Friday devotions to the Sacred Heart at St. Titus Church, 952 Franklin Avenue, Aliquippa PA 15001, to include 6:30 PM Confession & Holy Rosary and 7:00 PM Low Mass, followed by the Litany of the Sacred Heart, Act of Reparation & Act of Consecration. These First Friday Masses are in addition to the 3rd Sunday of the month, 12 noon, Latin Masses. View the complete 2019 Traditional Latin Mass schedule here.
Twelve Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary
1. "I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life."
2. "I will give peace in their families."
3. "I will console them in all their troubles."
4. "They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of death."
5. "I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings."
6. "Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy."
7. "Tepid souls shall become fervent."
8. "Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection."
9. "I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored."
10. "I will give priests the power to touch the most hardened hearts."
11. "Those who propagate this devotion shall have their name written in My Heart, and it shall never be effaced."
12. "The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.
Cor Jesu sacratissimum, miserere nobis. (Most sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!)
26 December 2018
25 December 2018
|Saint Columba Altarpiece|
THIS day you shall know that the Lord will come, and save us: and in the morning thou shall see His glory. Introit. Mass of Christmas Eve.
Blessed & Merry Christmas!
Posted by Administrator at 12:01 AM No comments:
16 December 2018
2019 Traditional Latin Mass Schedule - St. Titus Church, Aliquippa
First Fridays at 7:00 PM
3rd Sundays at 12 noon
Holy Rosary & Confessions begin 30 minutes prior to Mass.
Saint Titus Church
952 Franklin Avenue, Aliquippa PA 15001
Knights of Columbus Woodlawn Council 2161
Traditional Latin Mass Guild
Check back frequently as new information becomes available.
January 4th, 7:00 PM, First Friday
January 20th, 12 noon, Second Sunday after Epiphany
February 1st, 7:00 PM, First Friday
February 17th, 12 noon, Septuagesima Sunday
March 1st, 7:00 PM, First Friday
March 17th, 12 noon, Second Sunday in Lent
April 5th, 7:00 PM, First Friday
April 7th, 12 noon, Passion Sunday (Note: 1st Sunday in April)
Blessed Karl of Austria Luncheon & Conference.
Additional information here. Photos and a brief report here.
May 3rd, 7:00 PM, First Friday
May 19th, 12 noon, Fourth Sunday after Easter
June 7th, 7:00 PM, First Friday Mass & Benediction
June 16th, 12 noon, Trinity Sunday; Blessing of Religious Articles after Mass
July 5th, 7:00 PM, First Friday Mass & Benediction
July 21st, 12 noon, Sixth Sunday after Pentecost; Investiture of the Brown Scapular after Mass
August 2nd, 7:00 PM, First Friday
August 14th, 7:00 PM, (Wednesday) Solemn High Mass for the Vigil of the Assumption
August 18th, 12 noon, Tenth Sunday after Pentecost
September 6th, 7:00 PM, First Friday
September 15th, 12 noon, Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost; Luncheon & Conference after Mass (No reservations required. Cost: Voluntary offering.)
October 4th, 7:00 PM, First Friday
October 7th, 6:00 PM, (Monday) Our Lady of the Holy Rosary (Note the Time)
Twelfth Annual Battle of Lepanto Dinner & Speaker
October 20th, 12 noon, Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost; Luncheon & Conference after Mass (No reservations required. Cost: Voluntary offering.)
November 1st, 7:00 PM, All Saints Day/First Friday
November 17th, 12 noon, Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost; Tentative: Luncheon & Conference after Mass (No reservations required. Cost: Voluntary offering.)
December 6th, 7:00 PM, First Friday
December 15th, 12 noon, Third Sunday of Advent, Gaudete Sunday,
Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Tentative: Pre-Christmas Luncheon
|St. Titus Church|
Posted by Administrator at 3:00 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)